Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bountiful Biggest Loser!

Last Saturday we kicked off the Bountiful Biggest Loser competition!
I was so nervous to put myself out there and get this started - so afraid no one would join.
But we've got about 25 participants! WOOT!
Body fat ultrasound scans from Four Pillar Fitness.
Got them to do this for us for free!

Details: (I made these all up, crossing my fingers others would like it): 


10 weeks, 10 bucks, ten-times-more-effective than going at it alone!
  • Weigh-in every Saturday morning. Four Pillar Fitness has graciously agreed to let us do our weigh-ins there. 
  • Weight # kept confidential, but  percentage of loss posted each week
  • We have a Facebook Group Page (HERE) to communicate with each other, as well as the blog. 

http://biggestloserbountiful.blogspot.com/

I really want to win!
But even if I don't, I'm really glad I started this. It's helping others and motivating both Brian and I to lose OUR baby weight and be healthier.

No comments: