Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Kindergartner

Not exactly the most sincere smile on her face...
but I still think she looks beautiful :)
I had to work hard to convince her to wear her hair like this - she likes it either ALL up or ALL down. Plain and simple.
She's lucky her hair has such a cute natural wave to it - unlike her mom's frizzy bumpy weird wave.
Which I hated while growing up, but I'm fine with it now.
Hey that's similar to how I felt about most parts of me growing up!
I hated my height, my round face, my bumpy nose, thin lips, outta control eyebrows, etc etc. And now I'm fine with all those things.
My wish: that somehow Brianna skips that phase and loves her gorgeous self 100% for her whole life.
Because she really is so amazingly beautiful inside and out.

Now we just gotta help her learn how to do a genuine smile for the camera.....  =)

No comments: