Thursday, September 26, 2013

How we roll

Today I drove that blue minivan for the first time in 4 weeks.
It has literally sat there locked unused for 4 entire weeks.
When I told this to my sis Lindsay, she said "why haven't you gone anywhere in so long?!!"
...and I had to defend myself- we HAVE gone places!
Just not anywhere more than a few miles away :)
Our usual destinations are simply all within biking/walking distance.
School, library, gym, farmers market, stores, friends, church....
So we roll around town.
(But of course use Brian's car for evening/weekend excursions).

At almost 35 weeks now, my belly definitely hits the back of Bennett's Weeride middle bar seat.
But it's not too uncomfortable.
Our only setback has been a few flat tires, which I have to go have fixed at the bike shop a mile away. Cause I'm so self-reliant....
I really need to learn to do that myself.

1 comment:

Hohmann Family said...

Truly impressive. I think I've just been inspired!