Monday, September 9, 2013

Sister twins

Brianna occasionally laments that SHE wasn't the one born as a twin with Courtney.
Why?
Because she wants to share clothes with her. They love to get dressed out of the other's closet. 
Hmmm.... I can't relate to that at ALL....
Kidding. I totally enjoyed shopping in my sisters' closets growing up. Even my mom's, occasionally. Heck, I still do!

Usually their size difference prohibits as much clothes swapping as they'd liked. I have to police it, or Brianna walks out in tiny tight clothes and Courtney is swimming in outfits that barely stay on.
But this will probably even out someday  (and I hope at that point they're still eager to share clothes!)

So they were ecstatic when we found a yardsale with a family selling their daughters' clothes... ages 8 and 6.  And these daughters happened to LOVE wearing matching clothes, and the mom must've loved supplying it! We got a bunch of cute matching shirts in their respective sizes. Some are still a year or so from really fitting.... but of course, that kind of thing doesn't stop Brianna and Courtney from wearing them anyway :)

No comments: