Monday, September 30, 2013

Santa goes yardsaling

I like to spend the Fall yardsaling for Christmas presents.

And Bountiful is the most perfect place I've ever been to for it, because it's amazing what I find here! And for such great deals, because people are typically pretty cheap - both in buying and selling :)

I should take pics of the rest of the loot, cuz I bought a LOT of stuff. I spent about 4 hours out there "shopping"! But this is one thing I'm most excited about... this mint condition horsey is going to make his grand arrival Christmas morning! Only $10, and the people even delivered it to my house because I couldn't fit him in my car! He'll be well hidden, wrapped up in the back of our big storage shed, until December. And I seriously can't wait to see my kiddos FREAK OUT over him (cuz I know they will. All of them. Probably even the new baby).

1 comment:

Hohmann Family said...

congrats! I love a good yardsale loot.