Sunday, September 14, 2008

Diapers.com


Saying that I get excited about a good deal is a huge understatement.
I'm doing an unpaid advertisement for diapers.com right now simply because I can't contain my enthusiasm for this steal.
On a Tuesday I went to diapers.com, ordered, and the following Thursday had 408 Luvs diapers arrive at my doorstep for $51! Thats about 12 cents each! Even the disreputable Walmart diapers are not this inexpensive.
If you want to check it out, you can get $10 off your first order by entering this referral code: diapersCB
(and I'll be honest - I'm partly selfish in sharing this deal - I get a $1 credit if you order with that code :)
They have FREE shipping on orders over $49, and always 2-day shipping (even out here to Vernal!)
I love this - I will never lug big boxes of diapers around the store again!

Happy wiping.

3 comments:

ChrisnDave said...

Doesn't your baby outgrow the diaper size before you use up FOURHUNDREDANDEIGHT diapers???

chelsea mckell said...

nope. Size 3 goes up to 28 pounds. Using an average of 4 diapers/day, 408 diapers will last us 3.5 months. She is almost 19 pounds now. If she gains 8 pounds in 3 months, that would be scary.

Ivy Lou said...

Thanks for letting us know about this. You guys are sooo cute!