Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weatherwhetherweatherwhether You Like it Or Not

(blog title comes from a funny VeggieTales song)
I know blogging about the WEATHER isn't exactly the most fascinating topic. Almost as fun as reading birthday/trip/reunion/zoo recaps.
But seriously... I've just been in weather heaven the last few weeks. It's perfect here. PERFECT. Sunny warm days, cool nights... not humid, not too dry, nothing we can't do anytime of day because of weather. We're all still in tshirts but not getting sweaty mid-day at the park. My early morning runs (the ONE I do per week) are chilly but oh-so-pleasant. CAN I JUST FREEZE SEPTEMBER AND KEEP IT HERE FOREVER?!!

3 comments:

Ioana said...

I've been LOVING this weather too! Sadly, there's rain on the way...

Unknown said...

Ditto this.

debbieandstevefamily said...

Yep - maybe like 81 is better, but you gots it good!