Thursday, September 8, 2011

Conjoined Siamese Twin Swingers

Despite the looks on their faces, they really do love swinging like this!

During my pregnancy with these two, I went over every worst-case scenario possible. Because I'm all about positive thinking.    
One of those lovely thoughts was - what if they're the 1 in 50,000 twin births that end up with connected limbs?! But I consoled myself with the thought that at least if they were connected on their backs they could still use the swings at the playground. 



5 comments:

Natalia said...

Way to think positively :)

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Erm, I am pretty sure that conjoined fraternal siamese twins are even more rare... ;)

Meleea said...

The Look on Bennetts face is great its like "come on mom, just take the picture and get me out of here"

Snowwhite said...

Looking at this brings back memories. So cute. Your babies sure have grown and I bet you are feeling a bit of relief now although I'm sure you're plenty busy. I loved the swing thing & have fun pics of my conjoined girls too. I've been a slacker at my blog lately but am working on it now.

Megan Smith said...

Oh, I love that picture of both of them in the swings! The joy of having twins!