Saturday, September 17, 2011

Brians

They're watching the BYU-Utah game on the laptop. It was a
sad day to be a Cougar.


We really enjoyed our Arizonian visitor over the weekend. It got a little confusing with the names, so I ended up referring to them as B-Smith and MisterMcKell. When her uncle left early in the morning, Brianna said, "where did that guy go? Can we go with him and play with Dean?" (her favorite boy-cousin-friend).  An AZ-destination road trip in the middle of winter might be a good idea!

3 comments:

Becky and Brian said...

Brian should have taken Brianna with him. Dean would love to have her come and play! Hopefully we will see your family during the Christmas break!

Hohmann Family said...

That was such a sad day. Especially after their very good game with UT. I.LOVE.YOUR.BLOG! I didn't have time to comment on every one, and I don't check it nearly often enough, but I love reading your witty comments, seeing how you and Brian are doing, and seeing those cute rug rats of yours! "You are my biggest fan"! (name that movie)

debbieandstevefamily said...

"Brian" is an excellent name.