Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Real.

This stage of my life is called, "Sitting on the floor." Do other moms end up on the floor a lot? I play with them on the floor, feed them, change them, clothe them.... then I put them to bed and sanitize the floors.
 So that I can feel ok about hanging out there again the next day. 
 I know the floors of my home better than I know the counters.

PS - I know what you're thinking. The outfit's hot. I know. That's why the babies are nearly naked - I spend so much time putting together awesome combos of old race shirts and funky jammie pants that I don't have time to dress them. Or do my hair. Or theirs.  We're so ultrasuper upper-class.  And I don't overuse my dry sarcastic humor. 

2 comments:

Malerie said...

That's funny. I've never really thought about it, but I'm on the floor most of the day, too!

debbieandstevefamily said...

I liked Brianna managing the twins on the side by side slides.