Monday, June 30, 2008

Stats

Brianna survived her Ped appt today quite well today. Only one blood-curdling scream when the five needles went into her thighs, followed by a pouty look at me that said "mommy, how could you let them stab me?!"
At 4 months and 23 days of age:
16.5 pounds - - 87th percentile
26 inches - - 88th percentile
Head circumference (though no one really cares about this one... when is the last time you heard "so whats your babys head circumference??") 73rd percentile

Yay for our chunky monkey.

As an unrelated sidenote - I paid $3.97 for gas today and almost puked. We havent filled our tank in over a month, so this price-hike hasnt really hit me. (Explanation: Brian drives an Enterprise car to and from work, and I dont drive during the week, since we are in Vernal. So when you can only drive on Saturdays - only half of it, since I work all morning - it takes a long time to drain the tank).
But Im sure there are some reading this who think $3.97 is a bargain. Sad. By the time Brianna can drive, it will be like 20 bucks a gallon. Hopefully by then we will all be driving cars fueled by water. Or better yet - riding our bikes everywhere.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

5 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

She is so big! I can't beleive it! you are feeding her well! Ha! O-by the way..my gas is $4.09...

McCorristin Family said...

I hate that, "Why, Mommy?" Look at the doctor's office. It just breaks your heart! Glad to see she's growing so well and so cute too! -VAL

valmike said...

Hey, sorry! I forgot that I was logged into Mike's Family blog and not our page when I left you a comment.

Ashley said...

Wow, she is really growing up, I know that Brian is so proud. I talked to him yesterday for a while. She is fun.

Malerie said...

Umm..I paid $4.65 the other day...yeah...dumb expensive California.

Way to grow, Brianna! You are such a cutie.