Monday, June 16, 2008

Jump rope


Its my new thing. I love jump roping. On the news (well, not the real news - it was the Today Show) they had a segment on the benefits of jumping. They said 10 minutes of jump roping equals 30 minutes of running (which Im skeptical of - depends on how fast youre going). So every morning Brianna sits in her bouncy chair and gets to watch me jump rope for 10 minutes. She just stares at me. Doesnt laugh or smile, just stares. Maybe shes concerned that Ill whap myself in the head/hand/foot/calf again as I did the first few days I started this...

BTW - Im reallyreally frustrated. Blogger isnt allowing me to upload real pictures. When I try, I get an error message (after waiting over an hour).  Im so mad, cuz I have some fun pics I wanna post. Anyone know why Blogger hates me?

3 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

Blogger hates you because you get to jump rope and it can't because it is only a computer program and can't control its legs...?

Debbie said...

I love Brianna's "faces" - you capture some great funny expressions.
Blogger doesn't hate you - it is just testing you. Stay determined - it will pay off! MOMMA

valmike said...

I believe it! I try to jump rope, just because I can do it in the basement, and it wears me out! The repeated impact in rough on the knees! -VAL