Tuesday, May 20, 2008

PHAT baby

People need to stop beating around the bush.
Just say it...
My baby is FAT.
Im tired if hearing "oh my! She is sure growing!" and "wow she changes everyday" and "my goodness, she must be a good eater."
Its okay to just call it like it is. I have a chunky little girl. She has rolling thunder thighs, double chin, beer belly, and dimples just about everywhere. I would also add that she has junk in the trunk... but that applies to every non-pottytrained child.
But that is OKAY with me! I LOVE her rolls and roundness!
To show how proud I am of every inch of her squishy body, I am posting this picture fully exposing her post-bath gloriousness. Big, bold, beautiful Brianna.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Hello! As I mentioned to Jenny, I am going to become converted to blogs.I now understand how to access other's blogs. I am reading some of the blogs. I may even create a blog. How does one create their own blog? MOM

Ashley said...

I think that she looks great, people make comments like this about Alli all the time, I just smile. I think it is cute when babies are chubby and I think that Brianna looks great!!! I love the picture.

Malerie said...

Haha, love the chub. I also love how you strategically placed the towel...

Brandon and Kim said...

So cute, I totally understand the whole Chubby baby thing. C. is now almost 18 lbs I think and only 4.5 months old. :) Hope you are doing well.

Erin Johnson said...

that is sooo funny. it cracks me up that people would think that calling a baby fat would offend anyone--but it just shows what society has done to our image of beauty. can you imagine some mom in Africa being proud if someone said "oh your baby is sooo skinny"?

Amy Hunter said...

Ha Ha! I love the way you say it! I too, am in love with fat babies. There's nothing better, and no other time in one's life when having rolls is accepted so lovingly! She is adorable!

Children Health Issues said...

It is important to pay attention to kids’ health, isn’t it? And, parents know best.