Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US!

Today marks the THREE year celebration of team Brian-Chelsea.
Since we made it this far, we decided we are gonna go all the way. :)
Here are a few pics of us on that wonderful day three years ago... and some mushy stuff afterwards.












I am so very grateful to be married to Brian McKell. He has made my life so happy and complete. Despite the rough times we have had, I know that he loves me unconditionally and that we are eternal companions. Brian is an fantastic father to our baby girl. I couldn't have chosen a better companion for me. We balance each other out. He is my best friend and I look forward to all the great experiences ahead of us.

We plan to celebrate our anniversary with a little trip to Flaming Gorge!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary,wow three years!!! Time sure flies!!!

Malerie said...

Congrats on 3 years! We are coming up on ours in a couple of weeks....we really do have a lot in common!

I'm glad life is good for you. You have a beautiful family.

Rhett said...

Happy happy happy day to you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i spiked Bostons hair today for the occassion! its hrd to type one handed! how you do it - teach me the tricks of the trade!

Jill said...

Happy anniversary! I love those! We're still excited for each month anniversary to roll by, so that's exciting that you can celebrate YEARS together! Thanks for your comment, and I love your blog!

Cassie said...

Happy Anniversary!!I made my blog private so email me your email at mcheger@gmail.com

jocelyn said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the comment about since you have made it this far, you've decided to go all the way! You are so funny! I love reading your blog, it always makes me laugh!

Amy Hunter said...

congragulations you gorgeous girl!