Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sling!


Thankyou, Amara my friend, for hooking me up with this sling! Actually, I believe it is called a "Baby Cocoon." Vanessa makes them - she's the girl in the background on one of the pics.

Brianna LOVES being carried around in it all day! It's so sweet - she just curls up in a little ball and stares at me. I can even feed her while wearing it! And the best part - I get TWO FREE HANDS! Never thought I'd be so excited about that.... the things you take for granted in life... sheesh.

It's even more fun when Brian wears it with her. Though sometimes she'll start rooting around, which could potentially be quite painful for her daddy...
If anyone wants one of these slings, call Vanessa 472-8751. It's always nice to support another mom's home business. Especially when it means getting a flippin sweet sling.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I LOVE baby slings! Best baby invention ever. You look GREAT, btw!!!

Chelsea and Cody said...

That looks pretty cool...how much are they?! I am NOT prego...my two friends, no, THREE friends are though!

chelsea mckell said...

They're about $20-$25

Ashley said...

So cute.