Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chillin in Vernal



And why would we be chillin in VERNAL?! Good question! It definitely wasn't my first pick... the most exciting thing here is the Dinosaur museum, and even that place is kinda dead (get it... dinosaurs, dead... LAUGH IT'S FUNNY).
We live here just during the weekdays. Brian, the ERAC superstar, has opened the first Enterprise branch out here at the Vernal airport (yes, they have an airport. I was shocked too. Electricity and running water as well!) He is doing AWESOME. He started in December with just 10 cars in his fleet, and he just hit FIFTY today! So he's basically my sugardaddy now. What do I do all day in Vernal? Brianna. 24/7 Brianna. And I LOVE it!
We will be done here in about 2 months, then be back in Provo fulltime. Til then, big thanks to our Nepalite neighbors who are guarding our home with shotguns.

Brianna thinks Vernal is really, really exciting. Really exciting.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so funny, she looks thrilled to be living in Vernal, someday I will visit there.

Chelsea and Cody said...

I didn't know that you were LIVING in vernal...I just wrote you an email about how I am going to come and visit. Okay, but I'll visit in PROVO, not VERNAL! hehe! (Nice caption to the yawning pic, by the way!)

Mandy said...

She is getting so big! Vernal, huh, well, alright! I don't envy that at all!