Monday, March 17, 2008

First stroller ride


Thankyou, Grandma, for the garage-sale stroller that can handle the rough roads of Vernal. And thankyou to my McKell-inlaw-sisters for the Protect-A-Bub windbreaker stroller cover! Brianna stays warm and happy, and I keep my sanity intact by being able to get out of the house.
The jogging stroller is still pending assembly by the too-busy ERAC superstar. Warmer weather would help too, so she doesn't freeze...since I run sooooo fast these days (HA!)
When we move back to Provo fulltime, I want people to join us on our stroller-walks! Currently accepting applications.

2 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

Fun! It will be nice when you get your running stroller going...let's get on that Brian!

Ashley said...

I would love to join sometime in the summer.