Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bridal/Baby shower



Today was Brianna's first bridal shower. Anne threw a fabulous little shindig. But as you can see... it looks a bit more like a BABY shower than a bridal! Kim has Cianna (2.5 months), I have lil b (6 weeks) and Anne has Beckett (4 weeks). Crystal has Jordan Hillam (future husband). Crystal, Anne, Kim and I were supertight during our highschool years (actually - Kim goes back to Elementary days). So this get-together was SO fun for us! We stayed almost 3 hours...which for those of you who know my personality...I generally hate staying anywhere for that long. But I could've stayed all day (especially since Anne made such incredibly nummy food!)


Brianna was having a blast, as you can see.
Life of the party.
Yep - asleep nearly the whole time, snuggled in my sling. When she finally woke up, she was slighty upset - realizing she had just missed out on a couple hours of fun. To calm her, I did the pinky trick. Amazing how that works.

Check out the expression on Crystal's face...she can't wait to be a mommy...

3 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

Very cute! What a great shower :). As you can see I do not update my blog very often... nor my friends and family list... but thanks to you that list is now updated! Consider yourself a friend!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun!

Ashley said...

Look at all those babies, that is so fun!!!