Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Sibling time

I don't get to spend a lot of time with my brothers/sisters.... well, I guess that depends on who/what I'm comparing to.... but we had a lot of fun this weekend! I went running with Lindsay and Brady - this is us just a few feet away from 4 TIGERS. Nothing protecting us but a chain link fence. That's why I have this ridiculous look of fear. Then again, I always seem to have a ridiculous look on my face for pictures. So whatever. Anyways, I love running with other people, especially family. Perfect QT.

I got to go skiing with Lindsay TWICE - Saturday included Dad, Heath (the dude she's dating), Brady and Dad's friend Dale for a little while.  Brady and Heath are snowboarders and waaaay faster than the rest of us, so they kinda had to wait a bit. But I think everyone had fun. Conditions were pretty great - maybe even too warm. 
Monday was just Lindsay and I! I hired a babysitter and we went up all morning! It was perfect cuz we're the same speed. And have tons to talk about all the time. It was great. The scenery was incredible - bright clear skies, fast moving clouds, snow totally melted off trees! Early Spring?!

No comments: