Thursday, February 18, 2016

Stake Valentine Dance

We had such a fun time! This is our second year attending the steak family Valentine dance. I love that they put on a family dance event! My kids love it. They had a photo booth, games, contests, ice cream bar, great decorations, decent music, and some cheesy line dances. Everything you expect from a big Mormon dance :-)
Brings back some memories of my teenage years for sure. Bennett can really get down! That kid has no inhibitions. Brianna was thrilled that she won her round of the hula hoop contest! And Courtney took quite a bit of consoling to get over the loss of hers. We'll have to work on that for next year :-) I didn't even have Brian with me, he was still in Chicago. So myself and my four little Valentines got to have a lovely evening.

No comments: