Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tummy rub

I don't know if Brianna is more quirky than other kids her age... but I'd be willing to bet on it. She thinks of some interesting ideas and requests. Latest: she wants me to rub her tummy and sing her "Jesus songs" until she falls asleep.
 And I oblige, because I can do that with my left hand while my right hand is on my phone, responding to LLL texts (I'm one of only two Leaders in Salt Lake who chose to allow and respond to questions via text. Most don't like to because it's such a limited form of communication, but I believe it's very helpful for some moms). Rambling again. Point: quirky sweet Brianna and her tummy rub requests.

2 comments:

Sally Jackson said...

you are so dedicated, to both!

Sally Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.