Saturday, August 27, 2011

Buzzzz

Lasterday (Brianna's latest word - definition: last yesterday) we went to the Salt Lake Bees game, courtesy of Enterprise. We had a great time! Showing off the kids, chatting with the other members of the ERAC Widow-Wives's Club, chowing down on the free food.... I think there might have been some large sporting event going on too, because I heard some loud cheering every now and then.... but I was too busy chatting with people who can empathize with me.   Seriously though, it was a fun family outing. "Work parties" like this help me feel slightly less disheartened with Brian's 70-hour work weeks. (Hint hint, Enterprise management stalking my blog - plan more parties! Like we had in the pre-economy crash days!)
Bennett must have inherited Brian's sports-fan genes. He was very concerned about the game, because of the lack of action. I had to inform him that this is baseball... the most boring sport to watch besides golf. 














On the way home, we had to stop at Walmart to buy Epson ink, because every other place to get it was closed.  Don't you hate how much color printer ink costs?! I need to get a black-and-white only printer.  So there we were at Walmart... around 9pm with 3 little kids, like any good parent... the babies didn't want to be held, so they were running around barefoot... and found produce on the ground and started eating it... so I had to put them in the cart like this, because Brianna was in the front child seat.   And I had the thought - we're going to end up on that trashy People of Walmart website.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Those children are sooo cute. Okay - I looked at Bennett and thought "OMW - he looks like ___"! Do you know who I thought of?