Tuesday, August 30, 2011

From Brianna's mouth lately...

-Brianna was complimented on her big pretty necklace by an older lady at the park. She responded- "Thanks, I got it at a yard sale."
-"Oh Bennett, you're adorable. You like it when I bother you."
-"NO Mommy - you CAN'T WIN!!"
-"Courtney and Bennett are doing FINE in my room. You just stay out there."
-"You only have ONE baby, I have TWO babies."  [to her friend Hazel, who has one baby brother]. 
-"Thanks, I'm so glad I'm your mom too"  [after I told her I'm so glad I'm her mom].
-"You know what I call Courtney and Bennett? PooPoo and PeePee. That's right, PooPoo and PeePee."
-"I'm not your mom, Bennett."
-  I asked her how her grapes were. She responded, "they're doing well." 
- "Mom can I be a construction worker when I grow up?"
- "Do you wanna know why I'm crying? I'll tell you if you want to know. Do you want to know? I'm crying because I'M SO TIRED!"
- "Mom that monster killed me and I died AGAIN!"

2 comments:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

I love hearing all the funny things that girl says. She is a HOOT.

Debbie said...

Brianna wins!