Sunday, August 28, 2011

Breakfast by Brianna

Miss I-CAN-DO-IT-BY-MYSELF (unless of course I'm busy with the babies and actually NEED her to be independent, in which case she decides to have a tantrum until she gets my attention back) likes to make her own snacks. When I'm not near. I find her climbing the pantry shelves, digging through the fridge, and even using kitchen knives solo to chop things up (scary, but they're about as dangerous as forks. Which are dangerous too, of course - but so are stairs and cars and getting out of bed in the morning).
Here's her latest creation:
Bananas, granola bars unwrapped and chopped up, and random cereal bits. Later on she poured milk on top of all it. And of course left it on the ground under the kitchen table, where the babies turned it into a soggy splash pad. My life consists of buying food, seeing half of it go to waste via kid-messes, then adding more to the grocery list, along with Clorox wipes. Love those things.

No comments: