Monday, May 16, 2011

She is 88 and kickin'

Residing near my only living Grandparent is a first for me, and a blessing. Most of the time. Sometimes it's hard because I always feel guilty for not visiting enough. My goal is once a week, but sometimes that doesn't happen. Today we made it happen, and it felt good to brighten her day.
Well, I hope we brightened her day. We entertained her, at least. Bennett clapped for her everytime she asked, Brianna kept taking the snacks from her snack dish and Courtney was obsessed with pulling herself up on the fireplace ledge to stand. Grandma told me I'm quite the circus to watch, feeding one baby after another and trying to keep them all happy while keeping up a conversation with her. Maybe I should start selling tickets to my circus show.

No comments: