Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm not alone.

This is the Salt Lake Mothers of Twins Club - at least the ones that showed up to the last activity. It was at Sugarhouse Park (LOVE that place!) and included a double-stroller parade, balloons, breakfast, matching t-shirts, and Easter Egg Hunt. It was great meeting new people and doing twin-talk! Betcha can't spot us. Hint: back row.

I'm not retarded at all.
But my friend Sarah is the real supermama- she has TWO sets of twins, plus 3 singles! Yeah, I harass her with questions alllll the time. She's a saint. And so much fun!
I followed the volunteer photographer around until I got up the nerve to ask him to do a quick family photo. He was super nice about it. I have no shame when it comes to freebies, I know.  And I'd challenge anyone to a roundest-face contest. I'll win. I have no cheekbones anymore.

Brianna loved the egg hunt. And GORGING on candy. I had to just walk away and mutter, "where IS that child's mother and why isn't she controlling her..." We're going to have to do a lesson on moderation. 

2 comments:

the Gardners said...

What fun! And you are cracking me up with that last picture caption!!!

Ashli Mendon said...

Where did you find the photos that photographer took??? It was so awesome meeting your family there!