Friday, December 4, 2015

The wandering toddler dinner guest

We're working with Charity of this concept of sitting at a chair with the family for dinner. By "working with her,"  I mean giving up completely after very little effort because it just seemed so totally futile. 
She reminds me of Helen Keller as a child in that movie where she's wandering around the dinner table grabbing bites off people's plates.  That's totally not PC of me to say, probably.  And this is why I blog instead of Facebooking or Instagramming... I get to say almost whatever I want and not worry about repercussions. 
If you're wondering what that blob is next to the nuggets... it was my sad attempt at a pumpkin yogurt bundt cake with apple cinnamon frosting. I just need to stop baking. Just stop. I only have like a 20% success rate overall, and that's not a good gamble of my time and energy resources. 

No comments: