Friday, December 18, 2015

Preschool Christmas Program

The twins' go to a great preschool. I'll be honest - I chose it because it's the closest to our home and therefore most convenient. I'm not so sure it's the BEST program out there... but it's doing the job. A very Christian-based loving environment, good teacher-child ratio, and decent on the academics. They'll be ready for Kindergarten.
 The Christmas program was pretty darn cute. Mom, Dad, Charity and Bethany came. I'm quite grateful for the first 2 on the last because they recorded it so I can go back and watch the parts I missed while tending to the later 2!
Courtney took her performance SERIOUSLY. She was totally focused and intent on singing loudly (but not too loudly, like the obnoxious kid next to her), and doing all the hand motions correct. She's also the TALLEST in the class by far - a fact I didn't realize until seeing them all up there! Bennett was a bit goofy up there. He did the motions, he didn't misbehave... you could just tell he was like, "is this over yet?!"
We'll see - I might have another 2 years of this if we end up sending Charity here too!

No comments: