Sunday, November 22, 2015

Vegan Thanksgiving meal

Mom and I really enjoy going to the bi-monthly "Dinner with the Doctor" lecture series at the library.
They offer a different health-related presentation, and a complete meal with no added sugar or animal products.
While I'm not totally convinced either of those are bad in moderation, it's fun trying new things and seeing what they come up with. Mom LOVES being with this group.
She calls them "her people."
We brought along our friend Joyce Rosskelly, and my favorite friend...Brianna, who is such an awesomely mature little eater.
She'll try anything and has a great attitude.
I'm in charge of Appetizers for our Thanksgiving feasting later this week, so this helped inspire me to make some good choices.
Pumpkin-date parfaits with coconut whipped cream, anyone?!

No comments: