Saturday, May 9, 2015

I deserve an award for this...

Guess what's really fun:
A long flight on a tiny airplane with 4 small children by myself.
It's especially fun when one of those is a restless toddler.
Navigating through long terminals with all our heavy carry-ons....tracking down our rental car...500 potty trips...long security lines...the stares of shock at our parade...defending us against the infectious diseases that undoubtedly are trying to attack us via crowds of germy travelers...
Sign me up for THAT again anytime!
Seriously though, it went remarkably well, all things considered. We survived with no permanent damage. I'm reallyreally grateful I work out regularly or that trip would've killed me. I thanked Heavenly Father that night for blessing me with the strength I needed so badly for that marathon day of traveling!

No comments: