Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sammy

     
It's so hard seeing my sister like this.
 Her health has been getting worse these past few months (years? Days?)
 Tonight we rushed to the ER to see her, thinking it might be goodbye...but the pressurized ventilator is keeping her alive.
 One lung collapsed, one infected.
 Dad and Scott Tolman gave her a Priesthood Blessing.
 There was such a calm spirit in the room during that.
 I hated to leave, but had to go relieve my dear friend Kara from watching my kids + Lily.
 She was an angel.
 Charity did NOT go easy on her....ugh.
 Love my baby, but the dependence on me and me only...Very inconvenient in emergencies!
 Praying for SammyJo.
 I just want her to be free of pain and discomfort....

2 comments:

Ioana said...

I'm so sorry your sweet sister has to go through this. My prayers are with her and your family.

Lemonpeel said...

So sorry to hear this Chelsea, my thoughts are with you!