Saturday, September 27, 2014

Wild Moose Chase 10K on Mt Spokane

Such a fun morning!
We LOVE going up to Mt. Spokane.
 So beautiful, and not too far away. The weather was perfect.
Meredith and Lily joined us - she did the 5K.  I placed 2nd.
Trail races are the best!
Though I'm pretty out of shape on the hills - they were brutal.
But, what doesn't kill you.....
 
I made sure to let Brian know how much I appreciate his total support of my little racing hobby. Though I know he enjoys coming out to these things (free food! Live music! Nature walks w/ the kids!), it still is so nice that I don't have to cajole him into it.
Time to go look up races and find one for next week!

1 comment:

Sally Jackson said...

You look great Chelsea! And I don't expect you to reply to any or all of my comments because I'm not going to come back and check each one. LOL. I just wanted to check up on your blog and say hi! Thanks for letting me stop by on this public picture forum. What a cute family you have!