Thursday, September 18, 2014

The most divinely inspired website in the internets.....

I was feeling really overwhelmed this afternoon. SO MUCH to juggle right now.
A typically needy and insanely wiggly baby, Homeschool preschool for the twins, piano & school for Brianna, President of the Young Women program at Church, my UtahRunning.com job, house projects, trying to stay in shape, a million emails to catch up on.... I feel like there are a hundred balls being thrown at me and I can only catch half of them. Brian travels SO much - Chicago for long trainings, then all over the PNW for overnight sales trips. Even when he's home, he's got so much to do. We get 1-2 hours with him each day.
So I'm running this ship solo (though I'd NEVER, even jokingly, say I'm "single-momming it." Hate it when women do that. Real single moms don't have husbands making sure paychecks come in).
 And of course, I'm super grateful my parents are nearby to help when needed. But I don't wanna have to rely on them - they've got stuff too.
[deep breaths]
It just gets tiring to feel like I'm treading water all the time.
I was feeling especially down this afternoon, so I said a prayer asking for help.  Not for help to make my responsibilities go away. That's not going to happen. But just for ENERGY to do it all. And have a good attitude about it.
I went online to LDS.org (I have to prepare to speak at a baptism tomorrow night - just another item on the list!)  And I couldn't believe the homepage. I took a screen shot of it:

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!!! Peoples - God is real! He knows me! He loves and cares for me! The Church is true. And I can keep going because I know that. I'm so grateful for this sign from Him today. Now back to that never ending to-do list :)

No comments: