Sunday, September 14, 2014

Today's outfit: the same yoga pants and running shirt as yesterday.

While clearing out some boxes of old STUFF, I came across this calendar.  I'm sure someone got the Dachshund theme for me as a gift because I was obsessed with our mini dachshund, Waldo, for the couple years we had him.
But that's not what's interesting about this.  Interesting - borderline embarrassing.
On each day of the calendar, I have written down what OUTFIT I wore! Not only that - what SHOES I wore, and how I DID MY HAIR.
Why?! Oh, I'm sure for some totally rational purpose, like not accidentally wearing the same thing too frequently. Cuz I'm so sure all the other sophomores were REALLY paying attention to that and it would've been soooo humiliating to put on the same Abercrombie jeans on a Monday then AGAIN the following Thursday!  GASPINHORROR!!!
Oh sheesh. I had a good head-shake at myself over this, and it went into the recycling bin.
I just hope my daughters never get wrapped up in such superficiality.

1 comment:

Lemonpeel said...

LOL! This is AMAZING! Oh High School... what silly things you do to us.