Sunday, January 20, 2013

Presenting at the IRMR

Saturday was a total high for me. Despite going to bed at 1am and waking up at 3am, driving nearly 5 hrs to St. George, I amazingly still functioned well enough to have an awesome networking experience at the Intermountain Race Management Roundtable. About 40-50 Race Directors from around the state were there. I met some really great people. Learned so much about the innerworkings of race management. And taught others a little of what Ive learned about growing an event through social media marketing! I did a 20 min presentation to the group. Spent so many hours preparing for it- researching, creating a PowerPoint, deciding what in the world to wear.... But it was worth it! Brian was so awesome to take the kids all day (minus visiting at lunch time, so I could hook them up with our yummy catered gourmet goodies). I'm stoked for the future of Utah Running Guide.com. Lots of amazingness in the works.  

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is awesome! I am excited to read more about what happens with the site. It is really amazing all you have done with it!