Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flu

Believe it or not, I actually feel way worse than I look.  At least Courtney's happy.


**Update, 2/9/13.
I had the flu for a few days. It was a doosey. Full body chills, feverish sweating, violent coughing, dizziness..... really not fun at all (except for the 6 lb weight loss. Loving that).
I've never had the flu before... and this was the first year I didn't get the flu shot... coincidence?!  Lesson learned. I shall no longer listen to my hippy friends and silly internet telling me hoopla about the dangers of the flu shot.  Ya know what's worse than all the nasty chemicals in that flu shot?  GETTING THE FLU. So miserable.
 I'm supposed to be a Master of Public Health. I failed. Next year I'll redeem myself and hopefully never go through this again.
Super grateful that somehow Brian and Bennett and Courtney haven't been sick AT ALL! Doesn't make sense, but I'll take it!

2 comments:

Hohmann Family said...

Yuck. So very sorry! We went through all of that a week ago. Go back to sleep.

Melissa said...

Well at least I am sure you are getting tons of rest with that relaxed life of yours....
Melissa