Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Out of Brianna's Mouth Lately

-"We need to un-do what we've did!"
-"No mommy, I can't eat anymore. I'm trying to listen to my body."
-"Courtney, you're pretty in your own way."
-" If you get lonely and need a kid to sleep with you, I'm available"
- "My toot was like a spit! But not at you, at the ceiling."
- "Quick, Courtney, come with me to the Evergreen Forest, where I can protect you!"
- "My tummy NEEDS a ketchup and bread sandwich!"
-"If you don't read me a story... I'm going to get ANGRY!"
 -"Mom, you're like the brightest star twinkling in the sky shining so brightly."
- "Come with me Courtney. Let's make you look FABULOUS!"
-"One time when I was watching Snow White I realized I didn't know how to sleep so I need you to scratch my back and sing me a lullaby so I can fall asleep."
- "Mom, you're like the brightest star twinkling in the sky shining so brightly"

2 comments:

Sally Jackson said...

love these! The star one is my favorite because it's so true!!

Jenna said...

LOVE