Friday, September 21, 2012

TV tshirt

It's 1am and I've just finished making my shirt to wear for my KSL Studio5 11am television appearance today. I'd say television debut, but that would be entirely inaccurate considering recent events. How do these things happen to me?! I don't especially WANT to be on TV, as I'm just reminded how round my face is and how often I stumble over my words. Maybe I can blame it on 7th child syndrome - seeking after media attention. Explain that one, Dr. Mom! :) So.... have you ever done iron-on transfers to make shirts? It's SO EASY and fun!! I've never considered myself a craft person, but I could REALLY get into this!
Totally inexpensive too. Just $1 for the transfer paper, and of course the tshirt and printer ink costs. Family - don't be surprised if you receive custom tshirt gifts from me for every holiday/birthday from now on.

1 comment:

Megan Smith said...

Chelsea!! You just fixed a problem I had!

I missed this post but it came up on your Google circles. Anyway, I was trying to figure out what to do for Steve's Ironman t-shirts, a company we were looking at wanted $30.00/ shirt (x 10). I'm going to do iron on transfers like you did here!!! Thanks for the idea! Meg