Sunday, October 23, 2011

We're a Classy Bunch

I was kindof dreading going to another reception  (we've received 7 wedding announcements in the last 2 months!).   Standing in a long lines, trying to keep the kids from destroying decorations, munching on finger foods, trying to keep the kids' fingers out of everyone else's finger foods...
But I was THRILLED to see a photobooth at this reception! They're a pretty trendy addition to receptions here in Utah lately  (and elsewhere? I don't know).  For some reason, there wasn't hardly anyone else taking advantage of it  (which makes me either think everyone else is weird, or I am. Obviously I care a lot).  So I didn't feel bad going back a few times. Brian stopped me after three rounds. I would've stayed all night.

1 comment:

Ioana said...

LOL!!! That's awesome! I've never heard of photo booths at receptions. Cool! LOVE the pics!:)