Monday, October 31, 2011

An Enterprising Halloween

I've never seen Brian as excited for work as he was today.
Men in skirts. Leis and flowers and tropical fish everywhere, mixed in with random Halloween paraphernalia. Hawaiian music in the background (not the real stuff - the modern reggae style).
And I'll humbly take substantial credit for it all because it was my idea. =) But Richard (far left) brought over half of the decor and came to the office with us Saturday and Sunday to decorate. So he gets much aloha. We're all crossing our fingers they win the branch costume contest! If not, at least they enjoyed a day without the dress code!

3 comments:

Malerie said...

Wow! That's an impressive costume/decorating job! I hope they win, too.

Ashley said...

I also hope they win, please post! You guys did awesome with the decorating, I bet Brian loved the whole day!

Sally Jackson said...

Thats so cool! Love the random Halloween paraphanelia. You'll be happy to know that there are bats in Hawaii.