Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More lil b pics






I'm camera-happy. This is just a small sample of all the pics we have been taking of her. I wish I had more advanced blogging skills... I'm sure there's a way to make a slideshow, or display more pics somehow...
The photo of her in the red dress is right before her 2nd trip to church. We went last week, but I didn't bother dressing her up. She just stays bundled in her carrier the whole time anyway... so putting the frufy dress, tights, and bows on is just for my own enjoyment. It's the realization of my childhood dreams of playing "mommy." Note to everyone: when someone brings their infant to church - or anywhere, for that matter - do NOT touch the baby! Most people were pretty conscious of this rule, but one lady crossed the line. If Brianna gets sick because of her, I'm going to litter her yard with dirty diapers.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

It's good to be camera happy. Try slide.com, that's where I make slide show, it is really easy! She is so cute! And I totally understand and agree with not touching infant!! Especially kids!! I hope she doesn't get sick!