Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Family pictures!

I've been so excited to get these done! Like for the past few years, every time we've had family pictures the thought was always in my head..."well these will be outdated soon..."
And they just felt incomplete.  I felt like my family was...small.  ;)
But NOW - we've got a full family picture!!  Even a full family tower :)
My friend Emily Holmstead took these. She's in my ward and a newlywed with a baby on the way so we wanted to support her photography business.


LOCATION: our future home!!
This is the wheatfield we bought.
Ten acres of beauty.
I've alwaysalways loved this area.
I've run around it on all sides - Bruce, Lowe rd dirt road, MSHS, etc - and it's beautiful year round. Such a perfect spot - right by the high school but not in a neighborhood.
Quick access to Bruce/Argonne to go to the valley to visit Sammy.
Same ward, same schools.
So great.
Got a decent price on it, not a steal, but fair.

House plans... they're all drawn up.
Now - just waiting for this wheat to be harvested so we can dig a well!
But they need the ground to be drier or something like that. blah blah blah.
We'd really love to start building in the Spring but I just don't think that's gonna happen.  Too many things getting in the way - harvest the wheat, dig the well, put in the road, utilities, septic, getting bids back from the contractors who are taking forrreeevvvverrr to get it done...

Anyways. So maybe all we'll ever get to do on our property is take pictures.  And I feel super blessed to be taking pictures with THESE beautiful wonderful humans. 
I love them so much.


























No comments: