Thursday, October 5, 2017

Fast Kart Racing!

Had SO much fun playing with my sisters!  We actually got gift cards to this place from Dad last Christmas and hadn't used them yet.  So we went! It was the night of our Half Marathon, so we were all a little sore. It was funny hearing all the grunts and groans everytime we stood up and sat down.
It was such great timing - we had the whole place to ourselves!

I was quite proud of myself - I did something the employees had never ever seen, in their 6 straight years of working there.   I span around in circles! Donuts, they called it. I just thought - what happens when I just keep the steering wheel at a hard right for a long time? And what happens is... spinning in circles! And getting lapped several times. But that's ok. The winner isn't the fastest... the winner is the person who has the most fun :)

No comments: