Saturday, February 25, 2017

Baby fail

Sent from my mobile.
_____________________________________________________________

   This is what happens when I try to throw together a diaper cake last minute while nursing a newly sprained ankle and managing 4 wild kids. Not my best work. Whatever. They're just going to get pooped in. I'm actually quite relieved and grateful I made it thru that baby shower at all. Wanted to cancel so bad. But I committed, and was bringing gifts from mom plus Lisa Chaffin, so I made it happen. Had to do the foot pedals with my left foot only while elevating my right ankle. Super safe, right. I had to use crutches to get around. So awkward. I hate getting attention/spotlight like that. I feel like a hypochondriac. Prayingprayingpraying this goes away soon. I need to walk!!  

No comments: