Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mr. Bennett

I just realized that most of my posts are about Brianna! Sad! (though Im sure she'll see nothing wrong with that at any point in the near or far future). I have no idea why...maybe because she's the oldest and having all the exciting "firsts"? Same reason first time moms get really into talking about each little milestone as if it were a hugely momentous occasion (like when brianna rolled over for the first time like 5 yrs ago...I caught it on video...and sent it to all my relatives. A little embarrassed about that now). But I really want to and need to post more about the twins. They're individuals deserving just as much attention. So Im going to try and do better. Starting with this sweet pic of my Bennett. I adore this boy so much. He's so full of life and energy. Loves to destroy things and make horrific messes. Has the highest pitched cry ever in the history of toddler boy criers. Halfway potty trained. Great eater. Big Barney fan. My little buddy.

No comments: