Tuesday, March 12, 2013

First stroller ride of the season

I know its kinda boring and brainless to talk and post on and on about how wonderful Spring is....but seriously, today when I was about to get in the car to pick up Brianna from preschool and I realized I could WALK there comfortably instead... it was like a dark cloud lifted and the world became a happier place. Especially for the babies. They were THRRRRILLLED to get outside. They jabbered on and on about everything- the trees, the sky, the houses, mailboxes.... And after our hour-long adventure, promptly fell asleep for a great nap! Yay!
I wore Courtney in a front carrier cuz she's the lightest. Although this is a source of contention because they ALL want to be worn. No problem, its only an extra 95 lb load on my body. Hmph. Sillies. But I really do need to get my biked fixed asap so they can ride in the trailer. So much faster. And I reallyreally wanna buy a bike attachment so one can sit behind me! So fun. Or maybe an attachment for Brianna to pedal behind me? So many possibilities,  and we've got the weather now to try them out! Hooray!

2 comments:

Megan Smith said...

Yay! My day was the same today! The weather was perfect and we went to two parks, taking up 4-5 hours. We're "on the shop" lately for a baby jogger too, although our outdoor opportunities will be limited once summer hits. --Meg

Chelsea and Cody said...

Just looked through lots of your posts! So fun. So entertaining:) And the kiddos are cute. AND BIG!!