Saturday, June 16, 2007

Welcome to our Blog!

I don't know why most people create blogs... but it is probably for much more significant reasons than ours: we just want to show off pictures of our garden. It's our first time having a house of our own, thus the opportunity to try out this whole "gardening" craze. I've heard everyone's doing it lately - it's way IN. So we went outside one day and stuck a bunch of seeds in the ground. To our great joy, green stuff popped out! The whole thing is really a daily enjoyment for us, as we water and weed and watch it all grow.....
So I'm posting garden pictures. Scintillating, I know. Try to take deep breaths and stay calm.
I'll post other stuff too.
Pics from our world travels, cute pictures of Brian... and cute pictures of another little someone else in February! ;)

No comments: