Monday, July 13, 2009

Photographer wanted

We went to Bountiful last weekend to visit my Grandma Oneita Smith.
My dear friend Crystal just happened to also be in Bountiful that weekend visiting from Idaho. So she and her husband and adorable baby Daniel (born before their first anniversary!) came to see us. It was awesome hanging out with them and catching up. We hadn't seen them since we were guests at their wedding in SLC. Brianna loved petting Daniel's head and saying "beebee, beebee."
We wanted to get a few pics, so I turned the camera over to two less-than-reliable photographers: Brian and Grandma.
Notice who Brian centered on:
Yeah. I'm flattered he likes me best, but I really wanted the picture to be WITH my friend - not just have her in the background...

And this may have been Grandma's first time using a digital camera:
Maybe next time I'll just give Brianna the camera.

7 comments:

Megan Smith said...

Funny. And I also have to say here how I love pic of Brianna and the sprinkler. So cute.

Debbie said...

It is just wonderful to keep in contact with old friends. The sprinkler picture is magazine ready!

Marilyn said...

Those pictures are halarious!

DeAnne said...

I love it! Seriously too funny :)

jocelyn said...

it's clear that a person has never used a digital camera when you hand it to them to take your picture and they have the camera facing backwards (lens toward them)...this can happen when elderly are asked to use a digital camera. you can't really blame them though, it is certainly different technology then they are used to, right?!

Crystal and Jordan said...

funny!!!! at least we have a semi picture right? so good to see you all!! We will have to do it again!

Veronica said...

so funny!