Friday, January 11, 2013

URG 6-month Stats

I snapped this screen shot of my Facebook Page stats for my Utah Running Guide Page, to commemorate 6 months of being in biz:
I love that over 5,000 people per week are seeing something I post  (without PAYING for Facebook ads!)  And that the Page Likes grow by an average of 13 per day.    I like to "sell" the fact that our fans have an average of over 300 friends each, so if we host a giveaway, and 100 people enter (by Liking and Sharing a particular race's Page), then there's a potential reach of over 30,000.  That's a pretty significant advertising tool!  Gotta love the power of social media marketing.

I'm really enjoying this URG gig. Some days more than others.  When I land a big deal and have a race (or especially race SERIES!) that wants to advertise with us, I literally do a happy dance around the house. The kids love that (but look a little confused..."why did mommy just hang up the phone/get off the computer and start jumping around?!")   And some days I feel super bummed cuz I didn't get the response I wanted from a particular Race Director.  And I do feel bad for all the people to enter the giveaways and don't win. But overall I'm enjoying this, and it's amazing how everything is working out. It's not so busy that I can't keep up, but just keeping at a perfectly steady pace.   I love steady paces.  :)

No comments: