Saturday, January 13, 2018

The Greatest Movie!

Annalee and I went to see The Greatest Showman while Brian took the girls to the Ball and Bennett hung out with Nathan.
 This kind of thing isn't typical for me... I don't initiate movie outings for practical reasons,  and if I do,  I go with Brian or kids or mom/sisters. But I thought Annalee would appreciate the invite cuz we'd both been super eager to see it after hearing everyone rave about it. Well they weren't exaggerating!! It was amazing!! Seriously one of my top favorite movies ever. I'm going to hunt down the piano sheet music! And give a copy to Annalee!  It was fun to see her so super excited about it too 😄
I'm not bringing my kids though. They're too young. A lot of parents would disagree. I just don't want to expose them to adult themes. They don't need to grow up any faster!

No comments: